Thursday, September 3, 2009

七月的近况!!

19th july, Sunday
This day..
After the TENJI
FooooD Poisoning!!
Keep on Vomits and Diarrhoeas..
>.<
So my "jie fu" bring me go to see the doctor..
FEVER >>>>> 39度!!
..........................................................................................................................................................................
20th july, Monday
stay at my sister house..
didnt go back to ukm...
hehe
at night danny jio me go Serdang "海塘" eat steamboat...
i wish to go but i cant...
sad..
cant celebrated huey ling birthday with u all tim...
haiz...
at that time...
i thought still no one know me food poisoning ba...
so they say me XXX (forget)
..........................................................................................................................................................................
21th july, tuesday
go back to UKM loooooooo...
but....
i didnt go to class...
(i also didnt go to classes on the next day)
That means i skip all the class in the 3rd week
hahahaha....
Chasing this movie "巾帼袅雄" with Danny...
GOOD!!

No comments: