Thursday, September 3, 2009

23th August, Sunday

Outing
destination:
MID VALLEY

hai xin, me, mei ting, lian shuong and hui min

At first
we having a lunch a OASIS food court...
wrong decision to have grilled sotong as a lunch...
>.<

Too spicy..

Attention: the tissue on the table???
i use it de!!



haha

...............................................................

After that mei ting buy a donut at big apple

HAHAHA....

masih budak kecil!!

.............................................................

next shop:
krispy kreme

donut again...

hehe..


Yummy^^

.........................................................................


next shop:

The zun express

(are u crazy)
answer : ya

we are

Tea time...

heheee..



.......................................................................
Next shop:
士林
(eat again??)

(After meet with wei lun)..

hehehe...

**that 3 girls really "lihai" makan ar!!



...............................................................................

beside that..

we also take photos with monsters...
WHAT???????




....................................................................


7pm sharp!!

deng deng deng deng....

It is time for us to eat free ice-cream looooo...

hiak hiak hiak...



** I eat 7 mini cups.....

wahaha~~



6 comments:

adelyn said...

walau!!! copyright reserve fees pls!!!! show my huge and pretty charming sparkling PICTURES!!!!! I dont care!!!! have to treat me eat donut later!!! =P

kuan said...

hahaha.....u eat again more leng de let me capture photo then i treat u eat XD!!

chiing said...

mei ting:
i help to promote u ler...
should be u pay me the fees..
k...
i want go "ah yat bao yu" eat...
thx first looooo..

adelyn said...

kuan--hahaha~ no problem, u treat me sure i will eat!!
chiing- not promtoming me but ruin my maraket ok?? >.<
if want promote pls choose a Prefect and leng pic ok?? sui zai!!

chiing said...

u didnt give me mah....
then only can put that picture lo....
hahahaha

kuan said...

but i think this most leng liao de wor....
wakakak