Thursday, September 24, 2009

My 23th Birthday celebration!!

26th August, 2009

Eat bak kut teh as a supper at jalan Ipoh


After that, go to setapak's station 1 cafe there lim teh..

thanks to my friends:

Bernard Saw, Halien Tiong, Danny Chan, Hai Xin, Wen Kuan

Huey Ling, Hui Min, Lian Shuong, Si miin

Mun leng and Mei Ting




Thanks to you all that celebrated my birthday!!

Really touching tim!!

**And thanks also for the present that you all bought for me!!

like it so much!!

hehe..


........................................................................................


27th August, 2009


Before 12am..

Ah boon call him and asking me to go to badminton court there...

then..

傻傻的我...

go to there and meet him lo..

but then..

SUPRISED!!!

They bought a burger for me to celebrated my birthday...

that burger.....

too spicy until wanna cry after eat it!!

**somemore 火柴当蜡烛!!

haiz...

Anyway...

thanks again to:

Wen Kuan, Halien Tiong, Hai Xin, Ah boon, Fiona, and Yee Chian..

.......................................................................

28th August, 2009

Wen kuan, Hai Xin, Chong Yu, Ai Wei, Lee er, Yee Chian, Lian shuong, Si Miin, Fiona, and me

Go to flamming steamboat (Halal) eat and Ceria Box "sing k"...

**dont have any picture

This day is my BIG day!!

=)


No comments: