Friday, August 13, 2010

Convocation photo at FotoFarm Studio

Upload more photos^^
which feel nice and funny de
hehe

打成一片乱^^
“全家福”
扮鬼脸~~ 吓吓你 haha

Cool man!! Wee wit^^
笑一笑, 没烦恼
let say " HAHAHA"
VIP( stand beside me): My cousin come to kl for applying visa england :D
Photographer : free post, do anything u like^^



Look like Gangsters family??


10/8/2010
Me and my family:
jie fu and da jie
er jie, mum, me and er ge
da shao, da ge, and di di

After 2 year,
Again...
all of my family members gather together for my convocation,
so~~
My da jie say want go to FotoFarm to snap photo of "全家福"
This photo is only one i can have it now..
(grab it from facebook)

look nice?
haha..
sure nice one la^^

aik~~
lazy to think and type sentences liao~~
so cin cin cai cai la^^
since long time no updates liao
so type some words here
(someone say saw the macau photo will make them hungry ma)

when i get all the photos
then uploads and updates here again
haha

that all~~

**Congratetulation to all of my friends who also graduated with me at the same time~~
it is full of memorable and joyous during this 3 years in my mind^^
that is why my mind cannot function well in exam!!
haiz


haha
kidding only la^^

9 comments:

shuong said...

wow..i like tat family photo..bt too small dy la..cn put bigger thn cn c clearly ma..haha..em,dun so may excuses for mind nt function well in exam la =p

chiing said...

haha~~
good excuse le
dont copy me ah^^
lalala

halien said...

nice photo but poor excuses..........
d[-_=]b''''iiiii

chiing said...

cannot kidding ah?
:D

adelyn said...

hahahahahaha... funni la!! bad guy!!
yor.. ur family alot pplssss le!!
so jlus!!

chiing said...

haha~~
my family and then add two more members which is my jie fu and my da shao in future^^
another one wear blue colour t-shirt is my cousin..
haha

chiing said...

updates this post lo~~
got big picture to show liao la^^
:]

adelyn said...

hahaha!!! walao... so many ppls!! I tot all are ur mummy's son tim o!!
keke~~ now only i know u only have 6 siblings include u !! hahaha~~
wei.. soon ur ang pau money will be alot til......... kekeekee~~

chiing said...

wont increase too much de la~~
still the same^^
haiz
waiting u to give me every year la
:D